- Price is excluding VAT
- Intelligent, compact, stackable microprocessor for smarter automation and process control
- Fully isolated standard analogue outputs 4-20mA and 0-10V
- Full digital setup & easy programming via handheld unit or USB connection to a PC using intuitive toolkit software.
- Increase reliability with 2 single pole relays & digital inputs
- 10 point linearization, providing superior accuracy
- 6 wire load cell connection to compensate for barrier and cable losses
- Lockable features prevents loss of device settings through user misuse
- Configuration can be saved and restored for security of setup
- Requires connection and configuration via PGM1 programming cable or LP2 handheld
- Have an Amazon account? Buy this product on our UK Amazon shop
- Sort by Default Order
£144.48The Programmer Unit is a small hand held unit used for display and setup of the LCD20 and is ideal for the quick viewing of data whilst on-site. It comprises a 2 metre connection lead which plugs into an FFC68 socket accessed under the front panel door of the unit. We offer two programming options for the LCD20: You will require either the LP2 remote handheld or PGM1 programming lead to connect and configure to the LCD20.
Price is excluding VAT The PGM1 programming cable is used for communicating with the LCD20 via the LC Toolkit software, which provides configuration and firmware updates. The programming cable plugs into a 6 way row of pins above the LEDs on the LCD20 module and the other end into the PC USB socket. We offer two programming options for the LCD20: You will require either the PGM1 programming lead or LP2 remote handheld to connect and configure to the LCD20.